Saturday, August 4, 2007

Got job, forgot to post

I got the job at Walgreen's-I found out Thursday. I started my training today. I watched cheesy videos and took quizzes. Apparently you have to learn a bunch of stuff to deal drugs! Just kidding, dispense drugs! I went by McDonald's today and quit. I took my uniform in, handed it to a manager and said I quit! It was a very nice feeling. I think I smiled for an hour afterwards. Being a Pharmacy Technician I think will be a lot more rewarding.
In other news, my best friend Amee is coming to visit me next Thursday-Sunday. She lives in Jacksonville Florida and I have missed her a lot! She is the best friend I have ever had. We met when I was in 6th grade and she was in 7th. I have planned several activities, we are going on a tour and hike at Sweetwater Creek State Park. A wooded trail follows the free-flowing stream to the ruins of the New Manchester Manufacturing Company, a textile mill burned during the Civil War. Beyond the mill, the trail climbs rocky bluffs to provide views of the beautiful shoals below. It is really neat to see the ruins and the walk is a nice moderate exercise. We are also going to see the new Matt Damon movie, Bourne Ultimatum. I can't wait to see it, I have seen the other Bourne movies and they were pretty good. Other than those two activities we will be going to a nice mall in Atlanta to visit Teavana and eating sushi at my favorite restaurant Tokyo Steakhouse. I know we are going to have a blast and I can't wait!

No comments: