Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Birthday

I had a pretty good one this year actually. Mom gave me a new book called Knitted Together, finding God's plan for your life by Debbie Macomber and she also got me a pedicure and a terrific dinner at Gabe's Downtown. Gabe's is this neat upscale restaurant in Villa Rica. We had crab cakes, chicken Victoria and creme bruelle for dessert. Then the next day Chris took me to Provino's because you get to eat free on your birthday. I also got the new JD Robb book Creation in Death, a book tote bag, some yummy cookies from Sweet Teresa's Dessert Shop, and a full body massage last night. I slept like a baby. My Mom watched Kyle last night, so I slept really good. I guess turning 29 isn't so bad:)
My best friend Amee turned 30 on Oct 23, but we haven't celebrated yet. I called her yesterday, but haven't heard back yet. She is a RN and works her butt off. My brother Jeremy gave me a lavender (my favorite color) card with $25 in it! I bought books with it.

No comments: